Membership to the club is open to all and runs
yearly from January 1st. To make an initial application for
membership you can dowload a member application form.
All applications must be proposed and seconded by existing members. If this
creates difficulty please contact the Membership Secretary whose details are below.
Applications can be made at any time and memberships
accepted after October are carried onto the succeeding year.
Renewals may be made by completing the renewal
form and returning the appropriate fee(s) to the membership secretary. We DO
NEED a renewal form to maintain our records. The Membership Secretary
can help with this if it causes problems.
Membership categories are as follows:
- Single - adult of 18 years or above
- Joint - husband and wife or civil partners or joint holders of a registered affix or prefix
- Family - 1 or 2 adults and children under the age of 18 residing at the same address
- Overseas - individual or family outside the UK, Channel Islands and Eire
Annual membership dues are as follows:
- Single - £12/year
- Joint - £15
- Family - single or joint fee plus £1 per child
- Overseas individual, joint, or family - £18
For 2010 we have introduced a facility to pay
by Standing Order which can be downloaded here.
All members receive regular newsletters and reduced
entry fees for shows. New members will receive an information
Membership Secretary: Judi Hadlington Tel. 01215 578894 email Membership Secretary
Please note that it is now a Kennel Club requirement
for members of all breed clubs to abide by the code of ethics
published by the Kennel Club in September 2008.